“A student run investment group”
Brock Finance and Investment Group (BFIG) is a student run group focusing on capital markets and financial education. Our club allows students to supplement the education they receive in the classroom with real time analysis and investment decision experience. Over the years, BFIG has expanded its reach throughout the school and community by partaking in various academic and social team-building activities.more
Brock Finance & Investment Group seeks high-quality North American stocks that are attractively priced relative to their prospective earnings, cash flow and valuation record to achieve long-term capital growth. The analysts focus on a well-diversified universe of companies that offer strong management, industry leadership and a demonstrated commitment to securing a competitive advantage.
- Review and forecast economic data and market performance
- Determine optimal asset allocation
- Conduct in depth security analysis
- Review and determine entry & exit opportunities for coverage universe
- Erica is entering her fourth year in the Goodman School BBA program. With event planning experience around Brock, it will be her first year with BFIG. With a minor finance background, she will be focusing on reaching out and maintaining...Timothy Adams has been President of Brock Finance & Investment Group since May 2012. Under his leadership, the group has set out an ambitious vision towards producing capital market research that will drive fund performance and educational goals among students....Adam Black is a 4th year BBA Honours Co-op student at the Goodman School of Business with a concentration in finance. Adam has completed various work terms gaining exposure to corporate finance at BlackBerry and investment exposure while working at...Currently in his second year BBA Honours Co-op at the Goodman School of Business. Johnathan has taken on the role of Chief Sector Analyst at Brock Finance and Investment Group, where he is responsible for helping to revamp the portfolio....